Background

Monday, June 13, 2011

Whew.....we made it!

I guess we need to play catch up......just maybe. April and May were pretty consumed with finishing things for Jesse.  

First: In April, we had an Eagle Court of Honor!! The brothers got close with theirs, but Jess is our only Eagle Scout. We had a fantastic turn out with family and friends there to support him. Scott Munford also received his Eagle that night.  


Fly high baby Eagle!

Second: in May, it was the mad dash to finish everything before graduation! Jess had a couple of projects to finish up and barely made it! He almost had to do summer school!! I almost thought about crying......this is my baby after all....but I sucked it up and celebrated with the rest of the family!

Here's a few of our favorite pics from graduation!! Enjoy
CHS Class of 2011  
My Happy Boy
Looking thoughtful



Go Redmen!
My favorite picture of Jess.
Two major celebrations with my baby seal face!! And now, on to all the summer fun!!

party on peeps!
Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment