Background

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Cookies

Every year for Christmas we are in charge of making the Phefferneus! Known by my nephews as 'Scooby Snacks'.  (I think that I might be excommunicated from the family if I forgot to make them.) These are an old fashioned gingerbread cookie from Denmark. I would share the recipe, but the only way I got to have it was to swear that I would keep it to myself. Sorry.

My niece started helping us about 3 years ago. Now she thinks that it's 'No Fair!' if we don't include her. If you are lucky enough to be related to, or live by us, then you know just how tasty these are. And from the pictures you'll see just how much work they are! 
From start...
to
......finish!

And here are my fine little cookie makers!
Shane, Heath and Jesse
the 'Girl with the Cookie Dough Teeth'
As you can see, we have way too much fun in the kitchen! What kind of goodies do you make every year?

Party on!
Connie 

1 comment: